- Honor all commitments.
- Be honest and respectful.
- Take responsibility for your own actions.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, and regulations.
Do it Right
- Work from clearly identified expectations and priorities.
- Demonstrate passion and initiative at work.
- Continuously improve skills and knowledge.
- Strive to achieve the highest standards of quality.
- Be open to feedback and new ways of doing things.
- Reach all-win agreements
- Work from agreed upon goals
- Demonstrate patience and humility
- Seek understanding by asking questions and listening
- Reduce cost and waste.
- Seek strong returns on time, energy, and money.
- Anticipate and adapt to the changing marketplace.
- Invest in essential people and business resources.
Michael found an elderly confused resident waiting outside with insufficient clothing at 1am. He escorted the resident back to their unit, got him a blanket and made sure he was safe before wishing him a good night.
Why Jayselle is our 2019 Q3 Values Champion
After a flood occurred at Celio Apartments that affected several residents, Jayselle immediately jumped into action, working into the evening to resolve the situation. She contacted residents that were affected and explained the situation, securing accommodations for the evening. Her actions helped alleviate stress by providing residents a place to stay in a timely manner. Great job, Jayselle!
Why Aysia is our 2018-2019 Annual Values Champion
During her day off, Aysia helped a resident to safety who was threatened out of her home by a roommate with a deadly weapon. Aysia demonstrated her dedication to safety and commitment to her community while both on and off the clock. Thank you Aysia!
How We Select & Reward Our Values Champions
Employees submit nominations for colleagues they see demonstrating our Values. The Values Committee reviews nominations quarterly and selects a Values Champion. The entire company recognizes that person at its next quarterly Values celebration by awarding a cash prize and etching the Champion’s name on our Values trophy.
Every July, the Values Committee selects an Annual Values Champion from among the four quarterly winners. We present this person with 100,000 points from the company’s credit card and etch their name on the trophy as that year’s Annual Champion.