- Honor all commitments.
- Be honest and respectful.
- Take responsibility for your own actions.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, and regulations.
Do it Right
- Work from clearly identified expectations and priorities.
- Demonstrate passion and initiative at work.
- Continuously improve skills and knowledge.
- Strive to achieve the highest standards of quality.
- Be open to feedback and new ways of doing things.
- Reach all-win agreements
- Work from agreed upon goals
- Demonstrate patience and humility
- Seek understanding by asking questions and listening
- Reduce cost and waste.
- Seek strong returns on time, energy, and money.
- Anticipate and adapt to the changing marketplace.
- Invest in essential people and business resources.
Why Stephanie is our 2023 Q1 Values Champion
When a frustrated resident needed their refund check to be corrected, Stephanie listened to the resident’s concerns and made it possible to correct and reprint the check for the resident. Thank you Stephanie!
Why Alisha is our 2023 Q2 Values Champion
Alisha did a tremendous job of preparing for our new Administrative Assistant’s training. Without being asked by anyone, she proactively created an on-boarding calendar for the next 60 days. This has streamlined our new Administrator’s training and allowed them to get up to speed quicker.
When processing a move-out for a resident due to construction, our company did not have a check signer for an emergency payment. Danny used his personal account to pay for the cashier’s check so that nothing else was further delayed on a company demising project.
How We Select & Reward Our Values Champions
Employees submit nominations for colleagues they see demonstrating our Values. The Values Committee reviews nominations quarterly and selects a Values Champion. The entire company recognizes that person at its next quarterly Values celebration by awarding a cash prize and etching the Champion’s name on our Values trophy.
Every July, the Values Committee selects an Annual Values Champion from among the four quarterly winners. We present this person with 100,000 points from the company’s credit card and etch their name on the trophy as that year’s Annual Champion.